Would you like to download our powerful FREE App?
Use EJBC as code
- The discount is based on 1 month's fee agreed with referred client.
- The discount is shared between the existing client and referred client - £200 maximum discount to be shared between parties.
- The services valid for client fee discount are: Annual Accounts, Bookkeeping, Tax Returns and Payroll Preparation.
- Any software subscriptions / payments and ad hoc advice are excluded from fee calculation.
- The discount is applied to referred client at commencement of services.
- The discount is applied to referrer client through direct debit payment amendment.
- No limit on number of referrals by individual client.
- EJBC reserve the right to substitute vouchers to the equivalent value of discount.
The draft National Minimum Wage (Amendment) Regulations 2018 have been laid before Parliament and are due to come into force on 1 April 2018. The regulations will increase the various rates of the national minimum wage (NMW) and national living wage (NLW) as follows:
- the NLW rate for workers aged 25 and over will rise from £7.50 to £7.83 per hour
- the NMW standard rate for workers aged 21 to 24 will rise from £7.05 to £7.38 per hour
- the NMW development rate for workers aged 18 to 20 will rise from £5.60 to £5.90 per hour
- the NMW young workers rate for those aged 16 and 17 will rise from £4.05 to £4.20 per hour
- the NMW apprentice rate for apprentices under 19 years of age or those aged 19 and over but in the first year of their apprenticeship will rise from £3.50 to £3.70 per hour
- the daily offset for the provision of living accommodation will rise from £6.40 to £7.00 per day.