EJBC are a growing practice of accounting and tax professionals, with a passion to deliver an outstanding level of service to all our customers.
We regularly offer fantastic career opportunities in our Accounting, Taxation, Bookkeeping and Payroll departments.
Opportunity to join our successful Bookkeeping team
We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to join our growing practice. The role will be based in our Henley office and part time working would be considered.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Work on their own initiative.
- Be flexible to work at client’s premises as required.
- And would ideally have knowledge of Kashflow, Xero and Sage.
Duties will include:
- Maintain book-keeping records and quarterly VAT returns and provide support to clients, who maintain their own records.
- Completing Bank reconciliations.
- Control account reconciliations.
- Management of debtors and creditors on clients behalf.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Assistance in tax compliance work for clients, e.g. preparation of Tax Returns, VAT returns, Payrolls etc.
- Managing work to complete job in allocated time frame.
- Contacting clients under the direction of a manager.
EJBC Chartered Accountants is looking for YOU to join our Bookkeeping Team.
How to apply