Our expertise and experience covers all aspects of running a Limited Company.
If you are thinking of starting a new business, at EBC we believe that it is important for you to know about all of the trading options available to you. One of these may be a Limited Company, we advise you of what is involved in setting up a company and the benefits of trading this way.
Some of the more commonly asked questions include:
- What could my tax saving be if I were a Limited Company compare to a sole trader?
- What are my responsibilities are a director?
- What can I claim as business expenses?
- What is IR35 and am I affected?
- How do I pay myself through a Limited company?
- Do I need to be Vat registered just because I am a Limited Company?
On-going support for Limited Company clients is one of our most important service areas.
As part of our fixed fees, clients can ask as many questions as they like with the peace of mind that the billing meter isn't running!
We offer ongoing assistance to solve problems as they arise, rather than dealing with them once the year has ended.
You may also like the fact that we don’t deal with our clients with complicated jargon and technical gobledigook! It is never an issue to let us know if you don't understanding an aspect of accounts, taxation or compliance.
As part of our fixed fee, our clients benefit from an annual tax planning review in addition to meeting to discuss final statutory accounts.